Outstanding 65 physician independent anesthesiology group seeking a Chief Executive Officer for its progressive and growing organization. The CEO reports to the President and Executive Board and oversees day-to-day operations of the practice to include finance, human resources, information systems, managed care contract negotiations and management, regulatory compliance, marketing and participation in mission, policy and planning development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Strong tact and diplomacy, ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Be highly organized and able to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong computer application skills (Microsoft Office products). Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of medical group practice management sufficient to manage, direct and coordinate the operations of a large medical group practice.
- Knowledge of the purposes, organizations and practices of the health care industry sufficient to interact with other health care providers/administrators.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee development sufficient to ensure organizational productivity.
- Knowledge of legal issues affecting medical group practices, health care organizations in general, employers and contractors sufficient to ensure corporate compliance and satisfactory contracting arrangements.
- Other skills and abilities.
The position requires post graduate course work or a master’s degree (or equivalent experience), a minimum of ten years of demonstrated and progressive responsibility in health care management, and the proven ability to successfully direct the operations in a multi-location environment. Experience with a anesthesiology group management preferred. MBA, MHA and/or CPA preferred.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send resume and salary expectations to:
Latham Consulting Group